Get the recipe for the buffalo cauliflower wings mentioned in the video here.
The current pandemic has forced us all to make some changes. Before this pandemic, I would go to the supermarket 1-2 times a week to buy groceries and to wander the aisles checking out all of the new vegan products that came out. But now I don’t go as much as I used to and when I do, I’m trying not to spend a lot of time in the supermarket. I’m only getting the groceries I need and that’s in stock so I can cook at home.
I’ve been cooking a lot of my meals using common ingredients I already have on hand in my kitchen or that I can find in my local supermarket. I created this sautéed vegetable and chickpea with pasta recipe by rummaging through the ingredients I had in my pantry and refrigerator. I love getting creative in the kitchen and inventing new recipes just by mixing different spices and vegetables together to see what I come up with. Sometimes they taste great and sometimes they don’t but luckily this recipe came out great. If you don’t have any of the ingredients I used in this recipe you can easily substitute any of them with what you have.
Sautéed Vegetables and Chickpeas with Pasta
Get the printable recipe here.
2 cups uncooked pasta noodles of your choice
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves minced
2 zucchinis sliced
2 carrots sliced
1 can chickpeas drained
3 scallions sliced
2 tablespoons any vegetable blend seasoning
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
½ cup vegetable broth
1. In a pot add some water and the pasta and cook as per the instructions on the package.
2. Heat a large sauté pan and add the olive oil.
3. Add the garlic, zucchini, and carrots and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add the chickpeas, scallions, vegetable blend seasoning, Italian seasoning, and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
5. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix together. Heat for 3 minutes.
Have any questions or comments about this sautéed vegetables and chickpeas with pasta recipe? Share them below!